[NFBMT] Your Input on Older Blind Services

marjorie gregg marjgregg2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:07:51 UTC 2022

Hello,
I have received great help from the Butte office from the kind woman  that
has my case
as a senior. She  helped me get self threading needles so I can use my
sewing machine to do straight stitch borders  for flannel quilts I make for
mission schools.

The self threading needles are great for hand sewing.
I tie the quilts together on the dining room table.
The measuring cups and measuring spoons are great plus the oven mitt
plus other items.
I  Have had  macular degeneration for over 14 years.
Many thanks
Marjorie Gregg
Ennis, Montana