[NFBMT] Resolutions

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Tue Aug 9 15:46:41 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Are you interested in shaping the policies of the NFB of Montana?  If so,
please reach out to Joy Breslauer at:

breslauerj at gmail.com

In my role as the State President, I appointed Joy to serve as the
Chairperson of our Resolutions Committee.  She can use your help in drafting
resolutions for the 2022 State Convention of the NFB of Montana to be held
Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM over Zoom video conferencing.

To prime the pump, here is a link to the resolutions adopted by the 2022
National Convention last month in New Orleans:

2022 Resolutions:
On July 9 at the 2022 National Convention of the National Federation of the
Blind, the Federation passed eighteen resolutions. All of these resolutions
have been posted to our website and can be read at nfb.org/resolutions.

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.