[NFBMT] Registration Open for 2022 NFB of Montana Convention

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Thu Aug 11 19:05:45 UTC 2022

Please share this e-mail with others.

The online registration form for the 2022 Convention of the NFB of Montana
is now available.  We are holding our Convention Saturday, October 1 from
9:00 AM-5:00 PM on Zoom video conferencing.  To register, please go here:

https://www.nfbofmt.org/2022convention.html

This webpage contains a link to the online registration form along with
additional details about our Convention.

If you have any questions or want to volunteer to help with coordination of
the Convention, please feel free to reach out to me, Jim Marks, with the
contact information in my electronic signature below.

Hope to see you virtually on October 1!

Jim Marks
President
National Federation of the Blind of Montana president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.