[NFBMT] door prizes & theme

denisejmoses at gmail.com denisejmoses at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:08:45 UTC 2022

At the convention planning meeting Jim suggested that the theme be strong
together.  Those of us who were participating liked it.  What do the rest of
you think?  Do you have any other ideas?

We need about 8 door prizes.  Gift certificates work the best.  Also, is
anyone interested in running the door prizes at the convention?  You would
have to draw the name, announce it, pick a door prize & then mail it out to
the winners.  The door prizes would be mailed to you no later than a week
before the convention.  If you are interested contact me privately at
denisejmoses at gmail.com <mailto:denisejmoses at gmail.com> .

Denise