[NFBMT] The Washington Seminar Is Approaching Fast

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:10:37 UTC 2022

Hello, fellow Montana Federationists.

The Washington Seminar will be here before you know it.  It starts next
Monday.

We have presenters for the Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act (H.R.
4853), the Twenty-first Century Websites and Applications accessibility Act,
and the Transformation to Competitive Integrated Employment Act (H.R. 2373/S.
3238.)  We do not yet have a presenter for the Access Technology
Affordability Act (H.R. 431/S. 212.) Any volunteers?

I am still waiting to hear from Representative Matt Rosendale's office
regarding an available meeting time.

Senator Jon Tester is a cosponsor of the Access Technology Affordability Act,
and Senator Steve Daines is a lead sponsor of the Transformation to
Competitive Integrated Employment Act.

Do we want to get together soon to do a practice meeting?  If so, we will
have to get right on it.

Thanks, everyone, for all your hard work.  This is really, really important.

Joy Breslauer, Advocacy and Public Policy