[NFBMT] Washington Seminar National meetings Zoom Links: Monday

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:29:19 UTC 2022

Good morning fellow NFB of Montana Federationists!

Well, it's finally here, Monday, February 7, the kickoff date for the 2022
Washington seminar.

Today we will have two important meetings hosted by our National advocacy and
policy team.  You won't want to miss either one.  They will both be
informative and exciting.   Don't forget that Senator Steve Daines will be
speaking at the Great Gathering In.  See zoom links below.

Legislative Seminar: 12:00PM to 2:00 PM, Mountain Standard Time; 2:00PM to
4:00PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Our National Advocacy and Policy team will provide essential information
about our legislative priorities for 2022.  You will also have an opportunity
to ask questions and to put your knowledge into practice.

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/7567531013> https://zoom.us/j/7567531013
One tap mobile:

US +13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington DC)
Telephone for best quality based on your current location:

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013

Great Gathering-In: 3:00PM to 5:00PM, Mountain Standard Time; 5:00pm to
7:00PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Please join us for the very exciting official kickoff meeting of the 2022
Washington Seminar, hosted by Mark Riccobono, President of the National
Federation of the Blind.  All are welcome.

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/96245510444> https://zoom.us/j/96245510444
One tap mobile:
    US: +13017158592,,96245510444#  or +13126266799,,96245510444#
Telephone for best quality based on your current location: +1 669 900 6833 US
(San Jose)

Meeting ID: 962 4551 0444

Tomorrow's zoom links for meetings with our Senators will be sent out
separately.

Thanks for all your hard work and participation!  Have a great Monday!

Joy Breslauer, Advocacy and Public Policy