[NFBMT] NFB-MT Website and Affiliate President E-mail Are Down

blind.grizzly at gmail.com blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 22:57:20 UTC 2022

Hi All,

We are working on it, but our NFB of Montana website and president's e-mail
are down.  Actually, they have been offline for one week starting Friday,
February 11.  It appears to be a domain failure of some sort.  I will notify
everyone when everything is back online.

If you need information from the website or to reach the State President,
please use my personal e-mail address or my phone.  They are in my
electronic signature below.

Thank you for your patience!

Jim Marks, President
blind.grizzly at gmail.com