[NFBMT] Bookshare seeking feedback

kerscher at montana.com kerscher at montana.com
Fri Jan 14 14:16:51 UTC 2022

Dear Montana NFB,

As you know, I work part time for Bookshare, and we are conducting a survey
looking to improve the service. Below is the short blurb, and the link to
the survey. It should take about 4 or 5 minutes to complete.

Best

George

Are you a current or past Bookshare member? Have you considered using
Bookshare, but decided not to become a member? Help Bookshare better serve
the adult community by sharing your feedback, whether you are a current,
past or non-Bookshare member. While taking the survey, you can check a box
to indicate your interest in participating in a focus group. We appreciate
your time and thank you!

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6620292/Adult-Members-Feedback

George Kerscher Ph.D.

-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.

Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium

http://www.daisy.org <http://www.daisy.org/>

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech

http://www.benetech.org <http://www.benetech.org/>

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)

http://www.idpf.org <http://www.idpf.org/>

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)

http://www.imls.gov <http://www.imls.gov/>

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C

http://www.w3.org/WAI

Phone: +1 406/549-4687

Cell:+1 406/544-2466

Email: kerscher at montana.com <mailto:kerscher at montana.com>