[NFBMT] Virtual Washington Seminar from Montana

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:36:41 UTC 2022

Hi, fellow Montana Federationists.

Please let me know off list if you want to attend the Washington Seminar
legislative meetings with Senators Daines and Tester and Representative
Rosendale.  Also, if you have the desire to present one of the initiatives,
please let me know off list.  You have the choice to attend and present or
attend and just listen.  So far, two of the meetings have been scheduled in
the afternoon of Tuesday, February 8.  I will send the Zoom links out closer
to the meeting schedule.

Access Technology Affordability Act (H.R. 431/S. 212) Senator Jon Tester,
Cosponsor

Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act (H.R. 4853) No Montana Cosponsor;
no Senate bill yet

Twenty-First Century Websites and Applications Accessibility Act

Transformation to Competitive Integrated Employment Act (H.R. 2373/S. 3238)
Senator Steve Daines, Lead Cosponsor

Joy Breslauer, Advocacy and Public Policy