[NFBMT] NFB Convention Schedule for Friday, July 8, 2022

BRUCE BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:45:33 UTC 2022

Friday, July 8, 2022

Opening Session Day

Times are Mountain Daylight Time.

8:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Opening General Session (Friday)

Zoom meeting ID: https://zoom.us/j/96287762142

1CapApp: https://ECS.1capapp.com/event/nfb

Call to Order and Invocation

Welcoming Ceremonies: Back Together on the Bayou

2022 National Convention Host Committee: National Federation of the Blind of
Louisiana

Celebration of Freedom: Veterans Recognized Vernon Humphrey, President,
National Association of Blind Veterans, a Division of the National Federation
of the Blind; Mauk, Georgia

Roll Call of States and Appointment of Nominating Committee

Reports and Resolutions

Adjourn

1:00 - 4:00 p.m. MDT: General Session II (Friday)

Zoom meeting ID: https://zoom.us/j/96287762142

1CapApp: https://ECS.1capapp.com/event/nfb

Call to Order

Presidential Report: Mark Riccobono, President, National Federation of the
Blind; Baltimore, Maryland

Giving Wings to Transformation: The Magic of Partnership with the Blind
Movement

Craig Meador, President, American Printing House; Louisville, Kentucky

Bruce Miles, Chief Executive Officer, HumanWare; Drummondville, Québec,
Canada

Accelerating Our Blind Driver Challenge: Raising Expectations at 211.43 mph

Dan Parker, Blind Machinist and Racecar Driver; Columbus, Georgia

Owning Our Future: Continuous Revolution in Training through the Organized
Blind Movement

Joanne Wilson, Founder, Louisiana Center for the Blind; Ruston, Louisiana

Pam Allen, Executive Director, Louisiana Center for the Blind; Ruston,
Louisiana

Julie Deden, Executive Director, Colorado Center for the Blind; Littleton,
Colorado

Jennifer Kennedy, Executive Director, Blindness: Learning in New Dimensions
(BLIND), Inc.; Minneapolis, Minnesota

Federation SAFE: Blind Survivors, Leadership, and Our Shared Commitment

Kathryn Webster, Co-chair, Blind Survivors Group; Boston, Massachusetts

Danielle Montour, Co-chair, Blind Survivors Group; Brooklyn, New York

Reports and Resolutions

Adjourn

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work