[NFBMT] NFB-MT Website and Affiliate President E-mail Are Back Online

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Wed Mar 2 22:28:18 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I'm very happy to report that our website and the president at nfbofmt.org
e-mail are back in business.  A huge thanks to Joy Breslauer, David Andrews,
and John Berggren for the assist.

If you haven't done so in a while, please check out our website:

www.nfbofmt.org

Best!

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.