[NFBMT] Possibly Moving To Montana Later This Year

Armando Vias avias at att.net
Mon Sep 12 00:16:01 UTC 2022

Hello guys,

It is a possibility that I will be moving to Montana later this year. It is not official, but it is a possibility. But, I have some questions though.

What is it like living in Montana? I am from the south. I have been to Montana before with family a long time ago.

What resources for the blind do you guys have in Montana? I just wanted to make sure to look at the pros and cons of moving to a new state.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias