[NFBMT] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Help your members get to their first NFB National Convention!

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Mon Mar 13 19:40:15 UTC 2023

If you’ve not attended one of our National Conventions, please consider applying for a Jerniganan Scholarship, details below.  This year, we gather in Houston Texas July 1-6, 2023.  For more convention details, please check out this link:

https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention

Jim Marks

President

president at nfbofmt.org

(406) 438-1421

www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.