[NFBMT] Death Notice from Montana

marjorie gregg marjgregg2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 04:01:39 UTC 2023

Duane and Marjorie Gregg deeply mourn the surprise  passing of Ted.
Ted and Ann were wonderful, encouraging,  knowledgeable and a joy to know.
Our hearts go out to Ann, her family, loved ones and friends, NFB members
of Montana and beyond.
He  was a blessing in our lives and so appreciated.
Our heart goes out to Ann, family &friends