[NFBMT] Death Notice from Montana

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 21:15:31 UTC 2023

I am writing to let you know that Ted Robbins passed away suddenly Saturday
morning, October 28, 2023.  He lost his sight in 1979, he started attending
national conventions in 1983, and I don't think he missed a single one since
then.  Oftentimes he was the only person there from Montana.  He had a rich
history of telling stories, and did he ever have some good ones.  If someone
ever said that something couldn't be done as a blind person, or if something
needed to be done and Ted was the only one around to do it, he did.  He never
let blindness get in his way.  Please keep his wife Anna, his nine children,
his 35 grandchildren, and his 38 great-grandchildren in your thoughts and
prayers.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President