[NFBMT] 2023 State Convention Reminder

Jacob Krissovich jjkrissovich at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 03:04:28 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I hope you are doing well. I am writing to remind you that we are roughly 1
week away from the last day to book your hotel room at the block rate. The
last date to get this rate is September 22nd. The caterer would also
appreciate a head count around the same date as well. If you are planning
to attend the banquet or require a hotel room please be sure to register
and book your room by September 22nd. Also don't forget about our virtual
option. The link to the registration is noted below. I hope to see you all
soon!

https://nfbofmt.org/state-convention/registration/2023.html