[NFBMT] Block rate gone! Still time for banquet!

Jacob Krissovich jjkrissovich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:17:56 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I hope all is well. I am writing to provide an update on the convention.
The block rate of $100 is now gone, but the hotel has rooms at their normal
price. I spoke with the caterer and was able to get a 1 week extension on
the deadline for the final head count for the banquet. So if you are
attending in person and still wish to attend the banquet you must register
by September 29th.  All other attendees, in person attendees without
banquet and virtual attendees, must register by October 4th. If you have
any questions please feel free to contact me anytime!