[NFBMT] Website & E-mails Down

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Mar 8 16:15:20 UTC 2024

Hi Again,

Our website and e-mails on the nfbofmt.org domain are back up and
functioning.  Thank you, Ed Worrell, for your prompt and professional action
that restored our access.  If you haven't looked lately, please take a
gander at www.nfbofmt.org.  Ed and Joy are doing a marvelous job of building
our organization with such a wonderful treasure trove of information.  We
are so very grateful for such engaged and competent leadership.  Thank you!

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.