[NFBMV] Message from the president

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:15:20 UTC 2016

Hello my ami Bally. Chapter thank you, for electing me to serve
As  your
 Chapter President .
 I would like to thank
President Richard payne and vice President Gloria Robin son for  thereyears of service.
I will be contacting members    Before Christmas , By telephone.
I would like for the board  and members to be thinking About the  following;
The chapter Constitution
 D or an

The nfb brand

40jobs for  chapter members
Please go nfb  . Oh are G

I will check with Robbie our secretary to see if  he can post the above  ion are List serve

Be thinking about what you would like The chapter to look like In 2007.

 Thank you, agai.
Best regards
Dr. Carolyn Peters
Please call or email me with any questions.

Sent from my iPhone