[NFBMV] 40 Jobs for Chapter Members

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:40:43 UTC 2016

Hello everyone:

President Peters has asked me to post some literature to the list.  This is
great stuff; it should get us thinking of ways to continue moving our
chapter forward.

This particular piece lists 40 jobs for members of NFB chapters.  Many of
these are taken care of by our elected officers (such as agenda coordinator)
and others may not be appropriate for our chapter.  It might still get us
thinking of things we can do.  Find this article at the following link:
https://nfb.org/jobs-chapter-members

Thanks,
Robby

--
Robert Spangler
Secretary, Miami Valley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Spangler.robert at gmail.com