[NFBMV] Fw: NFB of the Miami Valley Italian Dinner

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:35:36 UTC 2016

From: Tim Janning
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 12:29 PM
To: mrmikeandy at msn.com ; alboykin2 at aol.com ; Darius Carter ; martha.cowden at att.net ; Sheila Wilson ; Eric H ; Tim Janning ; Karen Noles ; richard ; carolyn peters ; Janine Pickens ; pri592 at aol.com ; Gloria Robinson ; moshesgirl at ameritech.net ; Kaiti Shelton ; Wanda Sloan ; Keith ; Karen Warner ; Gus White ; dwilliams1919 at fuse.net ; Sharon Dodds ; Abby Bolling ; Robert Spangler ; Richard L (Synchrony Financial) Payne ; David Cohen ; Carol Akers ; Karen Freyvogel ; Dylan Hildebrand ; Denver A Jones
Subject: NFB of the Miami Valley Italian Dinner

Greetings members,

The dinner will be May 14th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm  at 20 w first street

please come on time and plan to pitch in.

We want to remind everyone to bring a dessert.

Please sale all of your tickets.

We should invite others so this will be the best dinner ever.

  We Have 10 Jernigan tickets  which Tim  will bring to the Italian dinner.

Make a gift to the National Federation of the Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they want.

-