[NFBMV] Fw: Christmas lunch

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:49:07 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheila
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 7:29 PM
To: Tim Janning
Subject: Re: Christmas lunch

Up date list
Mr Heck-Ham
Gloria- sweet pitied pie-2
Wanda-2 sweet potatoe pie
Janine-2 pies
Debbie birthday cake
Dr. Peters- plates 100  & napkins lemons, 7up
Tim- egg nog 2- half gal & flatware
Robby-2 half gal egg nog
& cookies
Ricard- chicken 100
Sheila- Mac&cheese 50 serving. Green beans
Rolls
Food items have been covered. We have the three children adopted who are
blind/legally blind
Girl-11 yrs
Boy-7 & 4
Please bring these children a gift of hat , mitten, socks
The 11 yr. can not use his hands and in wheel chair.
I plan to contact members not having email. If some have something they like
to bring call me at 937-470-6482 Sheila
Thanks for forwarding this all members.
Sent from my iPhone