[NFBMV] Fwd: FW: Your Chipotle Fundraiser Is Tomorrow!

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:37:13 UTC 2016

Remember, we are meeting at the Chipotle at 1211 Brown Street tomorrow at
1:00!  50% of our purchase goes to our chapter if we either show them the
flyer or mention that we would like it to go towards the National
Federation of the Blind of the Miami Valley chapter.  Thanks and see you
there tomorrow!

Your Chipotle Fundraiser Is Tomorrow!
------------------------------

Dear Richard Payne,

Your fundraiser at Chipotle is tomorrow! Attached is the official flyer you
can share with your supporters ahead of time to promote attendance at the
event.

   - National Fedaration of The Blind Miami Valley
   - 10/15/2016
   - 1:00pm-5:00pm
   - 1211 Brown Street, Dayton, OH 45409

*Important Reminders*

   - Make sure that your supporters show the official flyer (hard copy or
   on their phone) or tell the cashier at checkout that they are here for a
   fundraiser before they pay! If they don’t tell our cashier they are there
   for the fundraiser, your organization won’t get credit for the sale.
   - Your organization is NOT permitted to hand out flyers to regular
   customers or promote the event inside or outside of the restaurant or in
   the parking lot at any time.
   - Gift cards purchased during fundraisers do not count towards total
   donated sales, but purchases made with an existing gift card will count.

After The Fundraiser

   - We will e-mail you within two days of your fundraiser to let you know
   how much you raised.
   - In that same email, there will be a link to complete an IRS required
   ‘thank you’ letter (we’ve got to have that completed in order to pay you).
   - Once we’ve received that ‘thank you’ letter, your organization will
   receive a check within 14 days.
   - Please contact us at fundraisers at chipotle.com with any payment
   questions.

Thanks,