[NFBMV] Basket

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:14:51 UTC 2016

A good fall and warm afternoon to all the members of the Miami valley
chapter.  I have completed putting together the basket. Here is what it
contains.    The basket is a square orange container twelve by twelve in
size with a handle on each side for use when it is empty.
      1. Kitchen tea towel
       1 Orange mug with coffee scoop
       5 single packages of dark roasted coffee makes one pot per pkg
       1 box of 25 peach/apricot tea bags
       1 box of 20 decafinated earl grey bags of tea
        2 coasters
        1 bag of simmering potpourri - cinnamon twist
        1 can of chocolate hazelnut cream-filled wafer sticks
        1 bag of premium hazelnut coffee
        1 bag of vanilla nut pumpkin pie coffee
        1 can of international Swiss mica
        2 packets of classic flavored cocoa--Carmel and artic white
        1 lb original blend dunking donuts coffee
        1 lb blend mccafe premium roast
        1 lb blend of the original 8 o'clock coffee
      The basket is wrapped with clear wrap with a gold bow
I am proud of this basket-hope all of you are as well. This basket is
heavy-colorful-eye catching and is well put together.  Thanks for allowing
me to do this for the convention. I would appreciate your comments and
feedback.    Karen Warner
   PS   IS IT POSSIBLE A COUPLE COPIES CAN BE PRINTED FOR ME