[NFBMV] NFBMV] April chapter meeting

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:56:12 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Peters via NFBMV
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 5:11 AM
To: Tim Janning via Nfbmv
Cc: Carolyn Peters
Subject: [NFBMV] April chapter meeting

Saturday, April 8, 2017
1 PM until 3 PM
20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH 45402, Christ a Piscopo church agenda:
Welcome
Opening prayer
Members present:
Drawing by Karen Warner
Secretaries report
Treasurers report
Committee reports:
Fundraising chair
    Lasagna spaghetti dinner  chair

Me membership committee chair

New business
Dr. Peters was share information
Old  Business:
State board meeting April 22,  2017

State fund raiser ticket sales
Collection for lasagna spaghetti dinner sales
Deadline approaching for first-time attendees to the national conference
National conference questions
  Meeting with goodwill industries Easter Seals very positive
Second drawing by Karen Warner
Fellowship until 3 PM
Adjournment until Saturday, May 13, 2017 12 noon to 3:30 PM. Be sure to
bring all monies due for fundraising tickets for lasagna spaghetti dinner
that day
See you Saturday, Mr. Heck will meet us at the elevators we will meet in a
different room at the church please be as prompt as possible
Thanks peace
Dr. Peters
PS, I have business cards for each member

Sent from my iPhone