[NFBMV] Fwd: Brainstorming meeting for Vision Resource Fair 2017

Karen karen.frey1010 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:05:12 UTC 2017

Dr. Peters,

re: discussing Vision Fair

Yes, I am interested in meeting with NFBMV members at Goodwill on March 31 from 10 to noon.

My attendance is dependent on getting rides to/from Goodwill, via RTA Project Mobility.  I'll call RTA this week on Friday for reservations.

Is there a preferred entrance for NFB members to use at Goodwill to facilitate accessibility?

Blessings,

Karen Freyvogel