[NFBMV] Dayton Area Guide/Service Dog Day Today Last Minute!

lisiefoster at yahoo.com lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 17:38:43 UTC 2017

Hi! This is very very last minute!

If anyone on the list happens to be in SW Ohio (Yellow Springs, Springfield, Dayton, Miamisburg areas), the school my dog and I graduated from for our hearing dog training is holding a fun, service-dog/guide-dog only event today, Friday the 24th at 3:30 pm.

It's just a fun thing, very casual, is on premises of the program. Dogs can swim (lake tests 0.0000 for all bacteria) or just play. Having dog party games and contests, and cake for the humans.

If anyone might be interested (which I doubt, unfortunately, since this is so last-minute) please email me!

Totally free, and all dogs are guide dogs, service dogs, and possibly a service dog in training from the school.

Lisie