[NFBMV] Chapter and Dues

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 18:20:09 UTC 2017

Hello Miss Foster,

Thank you for reaching out to the Miami Valley chapter. Our treasurer Mr. Tim Jenning handles our dues
Please help me, I am the new chapter president for the Miami Valley chapter and I do not recall your name, when did you last at 10 a Miami Valley chapter meeting? Please do not hesitate to give me a call my number is 937343 5457, I would like to get reacquainted with you. And bring you up-to-date on the benefits of being a member at the Miami Valley chapter. Sincerely Dr. Peters

Sent from my iPhone