[NFBMV] Fw: In FB Miami Valley chapter quarterly report updates

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:30:30 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Peters
Sent: Saturday, May 6, 2017 9:13 AM
To: National Federation Of The Blind Miami Valley Chapter ; Tim Jannings
Subject: In FB Miami Valley chapter quarterly report updates

To all members and friends at the Miami Valley chapter, if you are friends
and have yet to pay your dues please do so as soon as possible, we would
greatly appreciate it. If you need assistance please let us know.
The first quarter of the year we concentrated on membership recruitment and
retention we were very successful. Membership is something we do all the
time so continue to invite family and friends to join us in our endeavors.
This quarter we have concentrated on community service events we have some
very special people in our chapter very knowledgeable and love to share, if
you have any ideas or comments please let us know. We have scheduled three
events for thisquarter and we are actively participating with Goodwill
industries I will identify each team member as follows: April 29, 2017
community affair was healed in West Dayton Dr. Carolyn Peters registered and
reserved a table with an FB information secure from the national office lot
of response.

  May 12, 2017 and green county public library, Shearin dad's has registered
and reserved a table for the resource event, she has secured information
from the National to provide information for her resource table good luck
Sharon
May 12, 2017, at zigs pharmacy and home health care W. 3rd St., Dayton, OH,
Wanda sloan has reserved a table and registered for their health fair she
will be there at 7:30 AM. She has secure    Information regarding NFB
diabetes and other materials from the national office, good luck Wanda.
Since March 31, 2017 I have engaged partnership with Goodwill industries to
be a part of deer blind resource month to be held October 27, 2017 the
following members assisted me
Karen Warner
Amy BAnano
Karen free Goldvill
Wanda sloan and yours truly Dr. Carolyn Peters.

We have many other members, if you would like to participate in something
please let me know we will continue to share how members are engaging them
sales within the community. Please do not forget the lasagna and spaghetti
dinner next Saturday, May 13, 2017
12 noon until 3:30 PM, if you come early please please please wait in the
lobby there is a Nother activity going on that morning.
Make sure each member your donation will be water soda cake please do not
forget to bring your donation you can email Sheila and let her know by
confirming what you were bringing. Love you
By all means, please bring your remaining monies for tickets every member
must purchase a ticket for five dollars to have a meal we realize everyone
did not take tickets please buy a ticket and ternion all monies Saturday. It
would be greatly hello appreciate it.
  Hopefully President payne will have information regarding chipotles for
June and we can determine whether or not we will have a fundraiser at
chipotles or a meeting. Either way we need to collect all funds Saturday,
May 13. No exceptions please
Any questions or concerns please call sincerely Dr. Carolyn Peters
Keep up the good work
Sent from my iPhone