[NFBMV] FW: MV NFB Christmas Dinner

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:44:39 UTC 2017

Hello all:

Below is a message sent earlier by Tim regarding the Christmas dinner.
Despite my persistence at the meeting, I am still unclear on the dinner/menu
options.  Below, Tim says that there will be a choice of two dinners;
however, at the meeting, Shirley said that we could choose from the entire
menu.  Is there an option between two dinners, or are we free to order
anything that is on the menu?  If that's the case, those of us who have paid
already I'm assuming anything extra would be added onto that.

If it is that we are choosing between two entrees and two sides, does this
mean that our $20 pays for two entrees and two sides or that we have just
two options from which to choose?

We're hearing different things from different folks, so someone please
clarify.

Also, I was asking for the time frame in the previous message, but Tim
states below that it is from 12-4, so that answers my question.

Thanks,

Robby