[NFBMV] The DAN

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 03:19:34 UTC 2017

From: Wanda Sloan
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 9:44 PM
$1.00 per ticket.

One thousand dollars is the grand prize.  The drawingis in Nov. 2017.

Wan Tim, I am trying to send out this message to the chapter members.  They need to be aware that the National DAN is having a Split the Pot Drawing.  I have tickets that need to be distributed to those local DAN members so that they can participate in the selling of the tickets.

Thought I had our e mail address in my file but it don’t open up.

hese tickets are the usual price ;: 6 for $5.00 and

$1.00  for each one.

Wan