[NFBMV] MV NFB Christmas Dinner

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 23:18:10 UTC 2017

Greetings to all MVNFB chapter members
  Our annual Christmas celebration will be held on Saturday, December 9 from 12 noon until 4 PM at the MCL cafeteria located at 4485 Far Hills Ave. in Kettering.  There will be a choice of 2 on treys, 2 side orders and beverage and drinks.  The cost will be $20 per person.  You are welcomed to bring family and friends.  We need to collect the $20 cost of the dinner and know how many people will be attending prior to the day of the Christmas party.  We would ask that you bring your $20 to the November meeting or mail to NFB Miami Valley chapter, 704 Larriwood Ave., Dayton, OH 45429.  Shirley will follow with more information soon.