[NFBMV] Learn how to use adaptive equipment

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Sun Apr 8 19:28:49 UTC 2018

 My blindness in me-support group health Tuesday, April 10, 2018 from 1 PM until 3 PM at Goodwill Easter Seals 660 South Main St., Dayton, OH. There will be a presentation from the adaptive equipment IT team of Goodwill Easter Seals, sharing use of iPhones, iPads, Victor reader‘s and other adaptive equipment. Also, where sheer free apps for your iPhone and iPads. If you are having difficulty or would like to know more about your iPhone or iPad or Victor reader please be in attendance. Hope to see you there Dr. Carolyn Peters Sent from my iPhone