[NFBMV] Picnic

Amy Bonano belovedtalica77 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 03:03:53 UTC 2018

Hello everyone here is a resend of the original email to remind you about what you should be bringing. I understand that Miss Betty called everyone and reminded them of the place and the time and when it was so thanks to her. I believe we’re going to be using the grill at the park. So I pray and hope that everything will go smoothly and will just enjoy caught time and again to give me if things aren’t the way you think they should be but we will do the best we can. God bless good night Picnic

Everyone Forgive me for taking so long for getting this email out. I have been having lots of things going on.
The fallowing is what people have agreed to bring.

Betty
Hot dog and hamburger buns. Five packages of each. And potato salad

tim
salad and a case of water.

Shirley
cake and a couple of cases of soda.

Richard
Macaroni and potato salad.

Janeen
paper products such as plates, utensils, table cloths and napkins. A cooler. She has agreed to let us use her grill as well.

Wonder
desert and a side dish. Also a grocery game.

Amy
charcoal lighter fluid. I also will bring a cooler.

Sheila
Mayo, catchup, mustard, relish onions, pickles BQ sauce.
Also Polish sausage, hotdogs and buns.

Dr. Peters
Paper towels, all purpose cleaner and sanitizer.

Robby
Aluminum trace, aluminum foil and music.

The chapter will buy the meat. I hope to get the meat the day before. As I do not have that much room in my freezer. Please if you are able to bring some extra water to stay hydrated.

I will have friends helping to grille and serve that day. I do ask that we all help to clean up after because lots of hands make light work. The picnic will be at Shull Gate Park inHuber Heights. The address is 6500 Shull Road. Dayton OH 45442. As this is my first event I am planning I ask for forgiveness ahead of time if I have for gotten anything. Also thank you to you all for helping if suggesting and helping me with my tasks. Not everyone is able to come. If you are able to come and I have not spoken with you. Please call or email me to let me know that you are coming and what you could bring. My cell number is 7277769189.

Thank you all
Amy Bonano

PS Robby;s mom is bringing a yummy treat. We need some bags of ice.

Sent from my iPad