[NFBMV] Fw: Transportation to the state convention in FB-Ohio

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 23:01:58 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: carolyn peters via NFBMV
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 6:08 PM
To: nfbmv at nfbnet.org
Cc: carolyn peters
Subject: [NFBMV] Transportation to the state convention in FB-Ohio

Greetings Miami Valley chapter members, if you are interested in attending
the state convention, and we do hope that you are, and if you need
transportation we have an opportunity to participate in riding a bus with
other Ohio chapters, Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, and Akron chapters to
Strongsville Ohio. The bus will hold 56 passengers, if we can get 56 members
out of the chapter is listed as well as Springfield Chapter who would have
to drive to Dayton the cost would be around $55 per person. Thebus Will get
you there in time for the board meeting
Next option, Greyhound Bus LinesDayton Ohio Trotwood Station round-trip,
from Dayton to Cleveland Ohio is around $76. You would leave Dayton at 12:25
PM arriving Cleveland 5:30 PM holiday inn shuttle will pick you up from the
Cleveland bus station and take you free of charge to the holiday inn in
Strongsville round-trip.
Next option, you may provide your own transportation, if you have a family
member or friend that is willing to drive to were three people for a fee
please make the recommendation.
This is an election year for our president. Please consider attending you
have plenty of time to save $82 per night hotel plus taxes. You can share
the cost by having a roommate or two or three. If you desire.
Please think about your options and others if you have them and let me know
by our September 8 meeting 2018 Saturday, Christ a Piscopo church from 1 to
3 PM have a great few weeks
Dr. Peters Sent from my iPhone