[NFBMV] Miami Valley chapter of the NFB holiday celebration and elections December 8, 2018 Christ Episcopal church 20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 23:39:35 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone greetings,
I would like to congratulate the Miami Valley chapter new Board of Directors,:
President: Dr. Carolyn Peters
Vice President: Karen Warner
Secretary: Robbie Spangler
Treasurer: Tim Janning
Board member at large: Sheila Harty Wilson
Thank you for wanting to be of service to the national Federation of the blind. To all the candidates thank you for taking the opportunity to run for office with us, and letting us know that you are the leaders of today as well as tomorrow.
See you in 2019 have a wonderful and blessed holiday season.
Many thanks to Christ Episcopal Church and Mr. Howard heck for allowing us to be a mission in their ministry. Emily Joyce and Mr. cotton have been so very supportive and gracious to us. For the past 12 years we have enjoy the opportunity to conduct our business our training and our events at Christ Episcopal Church.
To our members and our friends, we have an attitude of gratitude for all that you do for the Miami Valley Chapter. Thank you so very much. Dr. Carolyn Peters president