[NFBMV] NFBMV Agenda-Miami Valley chapter meeting, Saturday, February 10, 2018 Kettering-more rain, public library 3496 Far Hills Ave. 2 PM until 4 PM

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Sun Feb 4 16:59:35 UTC 2018

Hello Tim, Gloria had expressed an interest in tutoring individuals who did not sign up for the student braille literacy program with NFB or what is this students who were not selected for the program she offered to voluntarily teach braille alphabet and numbers. I put some information on the Miami Valley list serve for Gloria asking for members to respond. She, Gloria did not apply for the mentor program? Yet, she states she has been reading braille since the age of three, and feels she can assist individuals who really want to learn and Feel to put dissipate in the literacy program. That’s what I’m assuming she’s talking about
The goal is this year that every member shears a talent or skill and become proficient in it opposed to being involved in chin different committees and failing at all of them or causing a lot of confusion with one or two of them
I am sure we will have more questions at the meeting yet I hope more people will become involved and take ownership in building the Federation this year
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone