[NFBMV] Treasurer report

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 13:32:12 UTC 2018

Included in this email is the treasurer report to be presented at Saturday’s meeting.  Please remember to be prepared to pay your chapter dues.  When you pay or pass your dues payment to me make sure I make note of who is paying dues in order to ensure I record your dues as paid.  The Kettering Moraine library is a totally renovated facility and as you enter the library the information desk will be straight ahead and the Community room where our meeting will be held is off to the left down a hall near the end of the hall on the left hand side.  See you Saturday.

MV NFB report January 1, thru January 31, 2018

Brought forward:

Checking $235.92

Savings $1,919.05

C D $1,011.46