[NFBMV] NFB chapter meeting update

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:35:22 UTC 2018

For anyone who may not have seen this message please read message below from Dr. Peters.

Hello Miami Valley chapter members, due to the inclement weather and the possibility of a winter storm for the Dayton area I have cancel the meeting for Christ Episcopal church Saturday, January 13, 2018. Instead, we will meet by conference call the number is 712-451-0431 access code 982509 #the meeting will start at 1 PM we will have a guest speaker at 2 PM
She will discuss braille literacy to our chapter. To ensure everyone receives this message that we will have a conference call I am requesting that each board member and members call at least one person. Shrley mcdowell and I will not be able to reach every member so please help us in this endeavor to in sure no one comes out in the Snow storm
Any questions do not hesitate to call my number is 937-657-5134 if I do not answer please leave a message. Best regards Dr. Peters
Again the conference number is 712-451-0431 the access code 982509#