[NFBMV] Prayers for Mr. Howard Heck and tenets at the Newcomb building

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Wed Jan 17 01:41:38 UTC 2018

Dear members of the Miami Valley chapter, you have probably been watching the news and know that the Newcomb building owned by Mr. Howard Heck has been having boiler problems. Let us live Mr. Heck and his tenets in prayer we all think very highly of Mr. Heck and cell do his tenets. Give him encouragement at this time of need.
Please share my prayer request with members that do not use Miami Valley link thank you sincerely be blessed Sent from my iPhone