[NFBMV] Annual picnic

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:01:10 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, we hope you are geared up for the annual picnic. Amy Bonano, is coordinating the picnic for the Miami Valley chapter this year. If you have not responded to Amy’s emails please email or send her a voicemail message and let her know what it is you are bringing the date is upon us very very soon we want to have a wonderful wonderful time please invite your family and friends also bring your own chairs if possible
This will not be a business meeting there for any concerns you have please share them with me and we will discuss them appropriately. Thank you sincerely Dr. Carolyn Peters Sent from my iPhone