[NFBMV] Treasurer report

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:33:29 UTC 2018

Included in this email is the Treasurer report to be presented at the Saturday June 9th NFB chapter meeting.  I have included the net proceeds from the Spaghetti dinner.  Also since we will be discussing convention assistance and chapter contributions to NFB funds I have included last years expenditures for convention assistance and support of various NFB funds and programs.

MV NFB report April 1, thru May 31, 2018

Brought forward:

Checking $299.68

Savings $1,919.43

C D $1,014.91

Net Worth $3,234.02

 INCOME:

Savings Dividend $0.29

C D Dividend $2.34

Spaghetti dinner revenue $1,009.00

Total Income $1,011.63

EXPENDITURES:

PAC $10.00

Reservation of Schulgate park for picnic $25.00

Key chains for sale at state convention $47.97

Total Expenses $82.97

Surplus $928.66

NEW BALANCES:

Checking $225.71

Savings $2,919.72

C D $1,017.25

Net Worth $4,162.68

Proceeds from Spaghetti dinner $1,044.00

Expenses associated with spaghetti dinner   $130.24

Net profit from spaghetti dinner $913.76

Last year expenditures for convention assistance and contributions to various NFB funds

National convention assistance   $300.00

State convention assistance $360.00

BELL program   $100.00

White cane fund $50.00

Jernigan fund $50.00