[NFBMV] Christ the Piscopo church

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Mon Jun 11 23:20:42 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone greetings everyone, I have spoken with Mr. Howard Heck, and there was some miscommunication regarding meeting date. Mr. Heck is in the process of selling his business and purchasing a house. He is doing whale and his mother is still having health issues. He apologizes profusely
So, please except his apology and mine, for any inconvenience or frustration it may have caused some of you. I understand you had a great meeting. Thank you sincerely Dr. Peters