[NFBMV] Wanda‘ S scholarship fund raiser for national convention 2018

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Sat Jun 23 23:22:52 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone greetings Miami Valley chapter. Wanda sloan, has asked that I remind all chapter members of their commitment to her fundraiser for scholarships to the national convention July 2018, for herself and other scholarship recipients. She stated she was given approval Saturday, June 9, 2018 and everyone has committed to participate. The event will take place tomorrow, Sunday, June 24, 2018 4 PM until 6 PM Wayman a.m. E Church Hoover Ave., Dayton, OH.
There will be a free will offering at the door. She will let our treasurer know how much money were received from the event, as soon as possible.
Minus her expenses to the national she will share the remains with other recipients attending the national conference from the Miami Valley chapter. Best wishes to you all. Dr. Peters