[NFBMV] Attendees-to the national convention Orlando July 2018

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 29 18:16:09 UTC 2018

Hi Ms. Lady,and R. P.  don't forget that I will have the DAN tickets to sell for the drawing.
The National DAN is a drawing for $100.00 for a AMAZON GIFT CARD  and the OH DAN is for that E thing that goes on your I-Phone.  This drawing will not be done until the State Convention.
Also, I am working at the Independence MKT. to sell printed materials, Large Print Calenders.and the OH Table on Friday evening from 7 -9 pm.
Wan