[NFBMV] NFB Letterhead

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Thu Mar 1 18:34:35 UTC 2018

Hello Robbie, there are only two individuals needing letterhead and Aunt secretary I have shared with them that you are the one who would develop this if this is not true please let me know because we do not know how to obtain the letterhead. I thought it something you could download from national and then Sheila as well as Janine can attach their letters to it or you can paste their letters into it because we do not want everyone in the Chapter having letterhead without it going through the secretary.
 I am not trying to give you any additional work if you want to delegate it to someone else that knows how to do it. Please help us. Thanks Dr. Peters

Sent from my iPhone