[NFBMV] Miami Valley chapter meeting-Saturday, March 10, 2018, Christ Episcopal Church, 20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH. 1 PM until 3 PM, 937-657-5134

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:33:02 UTC 2018

 Hello everyone, please be prepared to wish President Richard payne happy birthday. In Lou of gifts he is excepting donations to the Ohio affiliate The National Federation Of The Blind. And our chapter meeting please make checks payable to President Richard payne or bring cash given to him directly. Thank you and have a blessed day give them a call Cindy my email or text also remember to useThe voicemail and let me know if it is working for you Nfb Miam The voicemail and let me know if it is working for you Nfb Miami Valley Executive Committee  Valley chapter, 641-715-3900 extension 773-724pound sand
Sent from my iPhone