[NFBMV] Fw: Miami Valley chapter meeting-Saturday, March 10, 2018, Christ Episcopal Church, 20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH. 1 PM until 3 PM, 937-657-5134

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:36:42 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: carolyn peters via NFBMV
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2018 2:33 PM
To: nfbmv at nfbnet.org
Cc: carolyn peters
Subject: [NFBMV] Miami Valley chapter meeting-Saturday, March 10, 2018,
Christ Episcopal Church, 20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH. 1 PM until 3 PM,
937-657-5134

Opening prayer: Amy
Attendance
Presidential release
Secretaries report: Robbie Spangler
Treasures report: TimJanning
Committee reports:
Fundraising committee: Sheila Harty Wilson
Program planning committee: Gary Williams-updates
Membership committee: Wanda sloan-update
Out reach project: Janine Pickens-update
Adjournment of meeting until Saturday, April 14, 2018, Janine Pickens will
be responsible for selection of restaurant to meet for chapter meeting in
Dayton Ohio. Those attending Toledo Ohio Chapter meeting please let Dr.
peters know at this meeting whether or not you will be attending there is a
waiting list so please if know that you were not be able to 18 I have two
people on the waiting list now. The cost is $25 per member round-trip. Lunch
on your own. We will leave Walmart-Miller Lane-in Vandalia Ohio. 8:30 AM and
will return by 8:30 PM Saturday, April 14, 2018. 937-657-5134 if you have
any questions please call prior to the meeting. Please be prompt have a
great week