[NFBMV] Protest-transportation-Dayton mall case

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:41:44 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone hello members of the Miami Valley chapter, as you know I have been protesting for transportation rights to the front entrance of the Dayton mall for the past two years. Several of NFB members have been witnesses and have given testimony for lawsuit we have filed against the private owners of the Dayton mall. Today we had a break, channel 7 news came out and videotaped, took pictures and interviewed myself Dr. Carolyn Peters and Greg Kramer from Access for Independent living the story will be aired tonight on channel 7 news at 11 PM please take the opportunity to watch
Kind regards, Dr. Carolyn Peters