[NFBMV] Help needed

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:30:18 UTC 2018

Members of the MVNFB chapter
   I received a call on the chapter phone from a person requesting if we knew anyone who could transcribe a letter from print to Braille.  This person who in not visually impaired is wanting to send a letter to a person who is blind.  I told him I would pass his request on to the chapter membership and he authorized me to provide his phone number.  If you feel you could help him out or may know someone who could give him a call at 937 266-1620, his name is Matt Jobst.
Thanks
Tim J